Why should you consider coaching?
- You want to be a more successful leader
- You want to improve your effectiveness in specific areas
- You want to increase your confidence as a leader
- You are a new manager who wants to quickly build credibility as a leader
We utilize Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching model to help you achieve your leadership goals. This method allows you to get continuous feedback from stakeholders you’ve identified as well as from your coach. Together, we measure and celebrate your progress.
In a rapidly growing organization, managers need to be confident and effective. You don’t always have the time to get training on the basic blocking and tackling that a people manager faces daily. We have can get you up to speed quickly.
- Executive and Leadership development coaching
- 1:1 and team coaching designed specifically for new managers
- Team training modules customized for your organization’s first line managers
- Facilitation of 360 degree feedback, interpretation and action planning
“Talent is the multiplier. The more energy and attention you invest in it, the greater the yield”
– Marcus Buckingham
Why is Your Company Culture So Important?
Building a strong and intentional culture has never been more important. Your culture is critical to:
- Building your company’s employer brand
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Increasing productivity and loyalty among your employees
- Turning your employees into advocates and evangelists
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.”
– Simon Sinek
- Vision, values, and culture formation workshops & facilitation
- Assessment of the effectiveness of your current culture
- Alignment of your company programs, policies and processes to your culture
- Measurement of employee engagement and follow-up action planning
- Development of an effective feedback and communication strategy
- Performance management strategy and process development
- Talent brand review, assessment and action plan
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging assessments and program strategy
- Alignment of your compensation strategy to your culture and market
- Team building and facilitation on team culture, effectiveness, and conflict management
Is it time to build a People strategy and team?
Are you ready to grow and scale your company into one with a with a reputation as a top place to work? Whether you are just starting your people team foundation, have the basics in place or are getting ready for your next phase of growth, we can help.
Setting up the right People Team and designing an effective people strategy are critical to the success of your business.
- Interim Chief People Officer staffing
- Management and support of your People Leader search
- Development of your People Strategy
- Evaluation and Formation of your Talent Acquisition strategy and model
- Design and introduction of Talent Management programs, including promotion and succession management processes
- Career development strategy and programs
- Coaching and mentoring of your current People team members
- Learning and development program design and delivery to support your People team, including training on strategic partnering
- Merger and acquisition employee integration planning and communication
- Facilitation and training on change leadership and conflict management
“Why is culture so important to a business? Here is a simple way to frame it. The stronger the culture, the less corporate process a company needs. When the culture is strong, you can trust everyone to do the right thing” – Brian Chesky, Co-founder and CEO of Airbnb